Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Monday, September 04, 2006

Ice-skating

****Wootzar..Last saturday, i went to ice skating.It was located in Jurong East n we have to travel for more than 45 minutes to get there.By the way those who went are;
1.me
2.raymond
3.samuel
4.SYC
5.Ivan Q
6.kassandra
7.germaine
8.jasmine
9.xiang sheng
10.xiang jian
11.Chan han
12.Christopher
13.darren
14.jane
15.shenn
16.song lim
Anyway the trip was horrible, i was getting sick on the mrt.
The first step on the ice was scary for i was still not used to it.I remembered that i fell bout 6-7 times. Most of the fall was caused by raymond.He is so playful that he pushed me wif full force n i fell on my 'butt'. I even glide for bout 1m long as the ice was too slippery n olso very wet.I can olso c my ass all wet thoroughly without leaving a dry part.=(Lucky not many ppl saw my fall or else i would b very 'paisei'.Well thats all, wish myself well for prelim xam.
=P

*to b continued...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home