Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Saturday, January 06, 2007

>>>The JC Orientation was CCOOLL<<<

>>>Had wet games n the mass dance.The wwet games was crap coz all crap ingredients were used.I was totally covered in mud, rotten eggs, etc. N the mass dance was nice except for the couple dance. I believe many ppl dislike the couple dance too.

>>>Then theres this one guy from the other group called 'Jack Sparrow', hu is totally the one that everybody wishes to bash.Oh n BTW i was from Team Barbossa =)

>>>Then It was orientation Night.The crowd was wild n everyone was screaming at the top of their voices.There were performances by every group n I enjoyed it very much.After which there was this short Band Concert where there were groups playing the guitar, beating the drums, singing rock music.

>>>After which there was this photo taking session n it was over. I went home after that. Whee.. but don despair, dunno y... xD

Hmm... Exciting, gonna watch death note 2. Those hu have watched, pls don tell me hu dies n hu dosen't. I wana experience it myself. KKTHNX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home