Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Sunday, July 01, 2007

YAY a brand new post after 2 long weeks.

Well these few weeks had been fun for me. 2 days ago i went to watch transformers. Good show i will give 4 stars. I went with DINO, CY n LQ to Marina Square. Then met up with Iz, Nick Wong, Chris n his gf at 6.18pm. The funny thing was that JQ sat away from us coz Chris nv book his ticket LOL, then he booked his own.

So after the movie we walked around the mall wondering wat to eat. Then we appointed JQ to choose. So he reluctantly chose burger king. Then after the meal, we went home. REWIND!! In the afternoon, Xinyi wanted to have lunch with me n CY n JUNJUN but was late with projects n stuffs. Then after that she stil had lessons. So me n CY ate on our own after the wait as JUNJUN has already eaten.

Then yesterday, i went with my mom to bring my grandma to the doctor. On the way to the doctor, we went there by taxi and the taxi driver really freaks me man. He keeps fidgeting when driving n sometimes he nearly drove towards the other lane on the express way. I wonder wat will happen to us if we kena accident. I don wana die yet man.

At the END of the note, Who wana watch HArry POTter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home