Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello everybody, long time no post and you know why?
Because my com is screwed up side down and i dunno what to do with it. So now im leaving it to rot in one corner while im here blogging using my sister's laptop. Can anyone tell me how to solve a com that could not be booted while the CPU light is still on. I seriously have no idea man and im starting to get bored at home because my sister brings the com to school to do MP and the com at home dosent let me use it. Haiz so what i have to do now is to download yugioh and play to kill time hehe. I love to play yugioh so much man. It's like the best card game i have ever played(well i onli played yugioh, dual masters and pokemon).
*yawn*..
Next i'm gonna talk about an old comedy show that i have seen it b4 a few years back. It's called MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. For those who dunno, it is about an English teacher, who teaches English to students from different countries. The most hilarious student is Ali whom i like the most. He is from India(if i remembered correctly) and his accent is killing me! I hope you guys watch it too coz its super funny.

Im yawning every 3 seconds beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home