Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Escape

Okay.. Yesterday me n my family went to downtown east to have fun. Since skippy peanut butter offers special offer, therefore we went to escape to go for fun rides.First it was the stupid pirate ship that scared the shit out of me.I was olmost dead when the ship swings to a formidble height that was beyond my limit of my phobia towards height. But eventually, i found the secret formula on the pirate ship. That was to relax n do not hold on to the grip too tightly or else tensions will increase.Next was the 360 spin n many more... The rest was not that scary but fortunately 'rainbow' was out of order.O.o

Last wat do u think it would b? Yes it was the go kart! It was so shiok to ride on it. I can feel the wind gushing towards my face wif velocity reaching 20m/s.o.O Cool isnt it. Thats all for today.

to b continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home