Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hey folks..

Guess wat, I juz came back from TPJC n i really hate myself for being so forgetful.

Me, at the gate, pondering on whether to go home or not coz my lessons finish le. Then i haf this bad feeling that i stil had something to do in the college. I loitered around the gate for a min or so, then decided to go home. Well i took bus 29 home n on the way home, i instantaneously remembered that i haf to stay back to do a chinese compo n pass it up by today.

A BIG BIG SIGH TO ALL. <(=..........

So i juz haf to pass it up tomoro first thing in the morning n here i am stil slacking. I juz cant sit quietly for an hour doing Assignments. Even Steven Gerrad was critised by a small boy, hu was a chelsea fan. - . -Zzz I kno theres no link to it so don bother.

I hope that nothing will happen to me 2moro during chinese lesson. That is wat i live for, from today onwards til 2moro morning.

THe LaSt NaMe xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home