Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wat a bad week for me..

Firstly, there is this stupid virus who 'buay song' me, then came to say hi to me. I denied his access, so he came to blow my houz down. However, i built a firewall around my houz, that is y he cant do anything to me.BUT i olso cant get out of my houz n this is irritating me.

So i decided to call the police, n they are taking days to come to catch this bady, Coz this bady is in my C Drive..

Next, I was rejected by TPJC bcoz i was 1 point below their expectation. Well i muz congratulate them for doing well but becoz of that, i was kicked.

For the good part, I pwned my class with my cold jokes.. N they are all super random one, most of them are instantaneous one. Even Ms Ng, civics tutor, said i was beyond godlike when our class was eating at Mcdonalds at the changi airport. I OWN MAN.. I AM ONE OF THE 4 KINGS IN MY CLASS. WOOT.

Anyway, hope i can get back into the school.

Currently i am being posted to temasek poly, ETCM.

*PS* can anyone guide me on the friendster thingy?

DeaTH nOTe II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home