Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Monday, July 09, 2007

llllloollll

Auto Bots Transform. HArry watout.. Die DIe DDDIeee.

So it has been few weeks since i last posted. What a boring week it was. Now i feel that sch is damn boring for me. I dunno y but i got this kind of feeling of sianzz.

Live earth is something good coz there are free concert shows going on tv. My fav. was Linkin park. I also kinda liked Koda Kumi but i didn watch her concert. Recently i had been watching anime coz theres no game for me to play. I could onli play warcraft with friens.

Boring is all i can say,
So wat do u say,
Do u feel the same way as wat i say,
Or do u have a say.
No doubt ur mind has something to say,
So speak ur mind, don shiver ur say
Say wat u like to say,
For this maybe the last time to say.

By infamous writer; Pang Yao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home