Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Yes ar, finally change your blogskin" is what u guys would say. Hahaha yes, im now into domo under my sister's influence. The blogskin b4 was like how many years ago liao, so i decided to try something new so that u all wont get bored. I cant seem to find a blogskin that i liked so i decided to follow my sister's wan but a different design.

So today was the day i played soccer with my fellow friends after many many months. And guess wat, im still the full-time goal keeper. Okay since majority agreed on it, i juz have to do my best. For the next soccer game, i guess i wont be needing my boots which i bought last year(Goal keeper use hands more often than their foot). Rather, i should buy gloves which is more useful.

Holiday has started and i dunno what to do. Kinda loss, please someone guide me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home