Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Friday, September 15, 2006

Exam Aftermath

Today was a dreadful day.The weather was not in my favour n even one of the teachers was making my life even worse.This incident happened right after the EL Paper 2. Everything was well at first until she came to collect 406's scripts.Whilst she was collecting the scripts, the looks on her face was terrible.Her face was black that even I @#$%& !! Then the exciting part came.She collected my paper, then after a while she turned back n said"slfnffjsdnuovnrnv" I obviously cant hear wat she was talking so i thought she was actually talking to Peter bcoz i cant see who she was looking at at the moment for the lights casted a shadow on her face.Her face was even blacker now.Then she came n crushed my unwanted paper, then walked away. When she was crushing my paper, I could feel the complacent aaura from her.She was obviously trying to make me lose face. @#$%&!! Can anyone help me!!
[Sad s'porean]

will not continue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home