Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yo everyone. Its been a month since i last blogged. So i uploaded quite a number of pictures.

Ok, this is Alvin(Teo) making drinks at KBOX. This is my first time there and i had quite a lot of fun.


Woo. This is my bro playing fireworks. Can u spot something at the background? Its kind of scary if u look closely.

Here he is again. And he has this bad habit of grabbing his Birdy. >.<"

And this is the full moon during mid-autumn. So bright, like a giant star.


And this is my bro again hanging around with the lantern.
So this is wat my toilet looks like before renovating.


And this is during renovating. It's a layer of water-proof substance and cement i guess.
This is how it looks like after it's done. Its kinda messy.

Oh and this is yesterday when i was going to meet up with 07S26 to celebrate Gill and Ben's Birthday at Pasir Ris Park!! Look at this artistic Sign. Bleah
Okay and thats all.. I will try my best to update sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home