Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Monday, October 30, 2006

death note

Im so happy, Im so happy ..
I juz came back from the theatre.Guess wat, i juz watch death note.it was so cool.By the way, bfore i watch it, i went to buy the ticket.The staff there gav me the wrong change.OMg.. But nvm bcoz she gav me extra change, n its not that i dun wana tell her that the change was wrong but i was late for the movie so i juz haf to say sorry to her.=(Also, today was my chinese o lv paper.. I think i did pretty well for it although i forgot to bring my dict. along.. Don b mistaken by the dict. thingy. U r smart, u should b able to understand.So long~

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home