Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Yay toda's a brand new post for the month. First of all i would like to say happy chinese new year to everyone. For the malays and indians, happy holidays wheee.
So this few days were quite fun. Lasy friday i went to chris's birthday. It was at changi aloha yay!! And b4 that, i went to kembangan to play lan with my friends. It was very fun. Played like 5hrs straight. My eyes became red but after awhile it was back to normal.

Oh i juz got a PSP from my mom. Thankyou mom!!

It has been a few weeks since i last played Dota with isaac, harith, boss,ray, zhi xian, Lin quan, and etc. O i hope we can play again someday? for the holidays are coming closer every min. 3 weeks more and it will be my main examination. So i hope all hu are taking the exam will prosper. And of coz, after this exam will be my last year with my class. This is the last sem for year 1 and i will miss my class alot. The next year will be a different class and i will feel sad but happy at the same time. So i hope i can get along with my new class very well for year 2.

So if there is something i haven update, pls tell me in the CBOX. TQTQ and once again happy chinese new year. Hope to receive more ang paos than b4. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home