Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Friday, March 14, 2008

This post is quite interesting.

This morning at around 10.30, my little brother waked me up, yelling "pangyao gorgor, there's are cat in our houz."
So i went up and take a look outside. Then he told me that the cat was under the chair.
So i bent down and found a tiger. So after much negotiation with the kitty, it decided to come out of its hiding place. And so i led it outside my houz.
But it became to love the mat juz outside my houz so it sat there relaxed, laid down, stretched, licked here and there, also licking its butt, killing the small creatures on its body, viewing the scenary and the people that passed by. So i decided to film it and keep it inside my phone.

And soon my aunt came back from shopping and scared it away. Poor little pussy cat. And that's the end of its adventure to >>PANGYAO'S HOUSE<<.
I hope it comes by my house again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home