Whee.....

Whoopeee...

Name:
Location: tampines, singapore, Singapore

im a friendly person

Monday, March 03, 2008

Yay IZ. Iz requested encore for blogging so here i am.

So i am going to share with u the feeling of being in between life and death.
During that instance, it was horrible. So here it goes.
Last friday, my mom ask me along to fetch my grandma to see a doctor. She is now 89yrs old, same age as Lee Kuan Yew. So my mom called her friend,an uncle to bring us there. And on the way, something horrible happened. My mom was talking to uncle on the car, then the traffic light turned red and he juz dashed through the red light. I can even see an indian pedestrian happily walking across the road on my ride. I think after we drove thru, she muz be petrified. Phew close call man. siala that was really sensational.

I thought of alot of things. What if we did LANGA the indian lady. That would mean trouble. So to all drivers out there, happy driving and don talk-drive at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home